[IPython-User] problem with notebook directory

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Tue Jan 3 18:44:30 CST 2012

aha, if you still have IPython running, later starts of IPython will be on a different port (8889, etc.).  The URL will be displayed on the command-line at startup.  It could be that you just had an old session still running, and you were not actually connecting to the new ones.

-MinRK