[IPython-User] Getting matplotlib output using %run in qtconsole

Sean Vig sean.v.775@gmail....
Thu Jan 5 10:29:45 CST 2012

So I checked the archives and saw a very similar question was asked
yesterday, so I apologize if this seems redundant. However, in this case,
there isn't a show() call that could be used to get output working for
sympy latex rendering, so the problem isn't exactly the same, so any
suggestions are still welcome.

Sean