[IPython-User] Help with ipengine issue

Bago mrbago@gmail....
Fri Jan 6 12:27:48 CST 2012

Hi all,
  I was hopping you might be able to help me. I'm trying to parallelize
some code and when I try running using ipython/ipengine one of the engines
always dies inexplicably. I don't get any error message from the engine
even when I run the engines with the --debug flag. I get the following from
the controller:

[IPControllerApp] registration::unregister_engine(24)

And a core.[pid] file (ie core.12345), I'm not sure what to do with the
core file so I was hopping someone knew if I could try and use to it to
help debug the issue. Also I suspect there is a memory leak involved. Has
anyone else seen anything like this?

Thanks for any help
Bago