[IPython-User] No output or tooltips in notebook

Ben Edwards bedwards@cs.unm....
Fri Jan 6 13:48:02 CST 2012

This didn't work either. A small gap is created after the cell is executed,
but nothing displays. I am running the dev version of just about
everything, could this be a problem with tornado?

Ben