[IPython-User] No output or tooltips in notebook

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Fri Jan 6 14:44:05 CST 2012

On Fri, Jan 6, 2012 at 12:40, Ben Edwards <bedwards@cs.unm.edu> wrote:

> Thanks, glad I wasn't going crazy. If this is the case, is there a way to
> log any errors in the console while the notebook is running, so I could
> have a better idea next time?

The errors appear on the javascript side, and are thus logged to the
javascript console in your browser.  They appear as attribute errors
because the parseJSON fails, and returns null rather than the object we
expect.  There are no errors on the Python side.