[IPython-User] Help troubleshooting notebook as public server

Min RK benjaminrk@gmail....
Fri Jan 6 15:11:17 CST 2012

What browser are you using?  I think Safari has some issues with wss (secure) in some cases.

You might also check the JavaScript console in the browser for more enlightenment.

-MinRK