[IPython-User] Help troubleshooting notebook as public server

Michael Waskom mwaskom@stanford....
Fri Jan 6 15:21:29 CST 2012

And (sorry for splitting up the responses): I'm not seeing any
errors/warnings (or much of anything, really) in the javascript console in
chrome when I try and load the notebook.