[IPython-User] ipython on Amazon EC2 the easy way: Justin Riley's starcluster ipython support

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jan 6 21:54:48 CST 2012

Hi folks,

I'm not sure how many of you are aware of the fact that the great
StarCluster project led by Justin Riley at MIT ships with
out-of-the-box ipython support:

http://web.mit.edu/stardev/cluster/docs/latest/plugins/ipython.html

It has been already updated for 0.12.  Those looking to deploy ipython
clusters on EC2 may find this a good solution; please report any
problems that arise and we'll do our best to fix them (on whichever
side of ipython/starcluster) they may lie; also let us know of good
successes.