[IPython-User] Help troubleshooting notebook as public server

Andrew Jaffe a.h.jaffe@gmail....
Tue Jan 10 04:44:57 CST 2012

Hi all,

On 06/01/2012 21:11, Min RK wrote:
> What browser are you using? I think Safari has some issues with wss
> (secure) in some cases.

For what it's worth, I've got it running on 10.7 with Chrome, but not
with Safari (the latter gets all the way to the running-notebook screen,
but gives me a websockets error and tells me I can't actually run code).

Andrew