[IPython-User] questions about latex rendering in ipython with sympy

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Tue Jan 10 18:05:29 CST 2012

On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 3:46 PM, Paul Ivanov <pivanov314@gmail.com> wrote:
> Whenever I try to solve these kinds of issues, either Min or
> Thomas beat me to it, so I won't try to race'em this time ;)

No, by all means please do so!

If this is really happening, then it's just a matter of communicating
better, and letting others know you'd like to work on something.  We
really don't want to prevent contributors on the premise that Min or
Thomas can fix every single bug.

Quite the opposite, we need to find ways to better scale the project,
so we're not bottlenecking on a handful of people.