[IPython-User] questions about latex rendering in ipython with sympy

Paul Ivanov pivanov314@gmail....
Tue Jan 10 19:14:09 CST 2012

Thomas Kluyver, on 2012-01-11 00:19,  wrote:
> On 11 January 2012 00:05, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > If this is really happening, then it's just a matter of communicating
> > better, and letting others know you'd like to work on something.  We
> > really don't want to prevent contributors on the premise that Min or
> > Thomas can fix every single bug.
>

> Definitely seconded, though I'm flattered by Paul's comment. Anyway, sleep
> is required in this time zone, so Paul, you only need compete with Min for
> now. ;-)

Ok, point well taken. I include two interchangeable fixes in this PR:
https://github.com/ipython/ipython/pull/1253

best,
--
Paul Ivanov
314 address only used for lists,  off-list direct email at: