[IPython-User] adding files to the notebook list

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Thu Jan 12 15:37:31 CST 2012

By the way, I've had someone report to me that the drag and drop did
not work for him (I think he was on Windows).  It was probably just
some glitch, but I'm sure that an "add file" button would have been
more helpful.

Also, would it be possible to add a "change directory" button?  That
would probably help with many related problems as well.

Aaron Meurer