[IPython-User] adding files to the notebook list

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Thu Jan 12 17:04:54 CST 2012

2012/1/12 MinRK <benjaminrk@gmail.com>:
> The approach that seems simplest to me is similar to GMail's attachment link
> - a regular link unhides the actual builtin upload-file button.  It's two
> clicks to upload instead of one, but it lets the mismatched UI be drawn only
> when needed, which seems acceptable.

+1

A few months ago I had done some digging around precisely trying to
get this approach to work, which is my favorite.

I remember finding something to do that, but I got distracted and now
I can't remember where I saw the code sample.

But we obviously  need something, since 'works' is still better than
"pretty but doesn't work" :)