[IPython-User] Help troubleshooting notebook as public server

Michael Waskom mwaskom@stanford....
Thu Jan 12 23:30:52 CST 2012

Hey,

I'm happily churning away on data that lives on campus from the comforts of
my apartment.  The notebook is really awesome!

Let me know when you're going to be down on the farm, I'd be happy to chat.

Michael