[IPython-User] Help troubleshooting notebook as public server

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Thu Jan 12 23:37:02 CST 2012

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:30 PM, Michael Waskom <mwaskom@stanford.edu> wrote:
> Hey,
>
> I'm happily churning away on data that lives on campus from the comforts of
> my apartment.  The notebook is really awesome!

Great, glad you were able to get this setup.  This is a usage case
that I hadn't thought much about - namely it lets you keep the code
where the data is and work on it from anywhere.  Very nice!

Cheers,

Brian

> Let me know when you're going to be down on the farm, I'd be happy to chat.
>
> Michael
>

> On Wed, Jan 11, 2012 at 10:13 PM, Fernando Perez <fperez.net@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>>
>> On Tue, Jan 10, 2012 at 10:34 AM, Michael Waskom <mwaskom@stanford.edu>
>> wrote:
>> > Not expecting a miracle, just wanted to have the Berkeley researcher on
>> > record in case I inadvertently bring down the Stanford network and need
>> > redirect the mob :).
>>
>> Well, there goes my job :)
>>
>> Good luck, keep us posted if you run into any issues.
>>
>> BTW, I might swing by Stanford in a week or two, would be great to
>> catch up on how this goes over there.
>>
>> Cheers,

Brian E. Granger