[IPython-User] Follow the notebook development on Google+

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Fri Jan 13 02:52:18 CST 2012

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the live update! For those who would like to follow and read
about the developments in an RSS reader, here is the link:

http://googleplusrss.nodester.com/110706953761515533762

Cheers,
Zoltán