[IPython-User] tiny issue with qtconsole tab completion

klo uo klonuo@gmail....
Sat Jan 14 07:34:58 CST 2012

If I press tab to auto-complete some function with many sub-functions in
qtconsole, sub-functions helpers are redirected to help pane (splitted
pane) altogether with keyboard focus, so I have to use mouse and click in
main pane to get back and continue typing

Is this comprehensible? :D

For example, if user opens qtconsole in pylab mode and types "np." then
press tab - focus is now on help pane instead where user was typing