[IPython-User] catching sympyprinting input

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Sun Jan 15 10:45:58 CST 2012

Hi All,

I was wondering whether it is possible to catch the input to the
sympyprinting extension in a notebook. If I do this

ipython notebook --profile=sympy

then I automatically end up with the pretty printing utility. That in
itself is great, but sometimes one just needs the raw output of a sympy
command. My question is, whether it is possible to produce the raw
output in such a case, i.e., to prevent the renderer from running. In
the worst case, I can always see the latex source of the output, but I
would like to have a better solution.
Cheers,
Zoltán