[IPython-User] catching sympyprinting input

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sun Jan 15 11:15:39 CST 2012

I don't have access to the notebook at the moment, but it ought to
work if you just use print, or SymPy's pprint() if you want 2-d
printing.

By the way, of there's a bug in the SymPy latex output, please let us
know on the SymPy mailing list or issue tracker.

Aaron Meurer