[IPython-User] Ipython embed in python code

Shalafi vct.studer@gmail....
Mon Jan 16 10:20:40 CST 2012

Hello,

I launch IPython from a python code using the IPShellEmbed() but I didn't
achieved to run a script when the IPython console starts. I tried to use
argv and to use the config system (wich seems to not work here). Because of
compatibility problems with debian (I'm working with nine other people on a
project), I'm using the 0.1 version of Ipython.
Do you have any idea how to put an argument in the IPShellEmbed() in order
to run my script ?

Sorry if I made mistakes, english isn't my native language.