[IPython-User] make the QtConsole a bit longer? changing inline from inside IPython?

Mark Bakker markbak@gmail....
Thu Jan 19 08:58:27 CST 2012

Thanks, Fernando.
Regarding your second answer, if I start the QtConsole with --pylab=inline
(which is what the convenient icon does that comes with the Enthought
distribution), and in the config file I want figures not to be inline
(which is what I really want), which one takes precedent? Can I force
IPython to do whatever is in the config file?
Thanks,
Mark