[IPython-User] duplicated logging messages

Ruby Stevenson ruby185@gmail....
Fri Jan 20 12:30:20 CST 2012

hi, Thomas

upon further look, it seems the dup messages only shows up and I
issues multiple %run command ... as the cycle of run, modify, run goes

Is there anyway I can start from a clean slate short of restart
ipython all together?

Thanks

Ruby