[IPython-User] Getting a clean prompt without Ctrl-C

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jan 20 13:48:20 CST 2012

On Fri, Jan 20, 2012 at 10:35 AM, Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com> wrote:
> I agree that we have a problem on the mobile side of things.  A few options:
>
> * We can add a UI element (a button) that triggers cell execution.

I think this is the most reasonable approach for now, until we are at
the point of tackling a proper mobile interface.

Sage has a little 'execute' hyperlink below each cell that satisfies
this need.  I don't want to add anything that creates extra vertical
space and visual noise there, so I don't want to adopt exactly that
approach.  But we should be able to find some way to offer an easy to
reach 'run' button.