[IPython-User] autoscrolling in html notebook

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Fri Jan 20 15:53:07 CST 2012

Hi All,

I was just wondering whether there is a trick to scroll to the bottom of
the page in the html notebook. What I mean is the following: suppose
that I have some code that produces a plot. The plot might very well be
bigger than the screen. If I run the code, what happens is that the
cursor jumps to the next cell, but that cell will be below the bottom of
the browser. So, in effect, I don't see the cursor, nor the plot just
created. Is there a way to make the browser scroll to the proper
position? By the way, this happens in the opposite direction, too,
namely, if I move up with the cursor pressing the "Up" arrow diligently,
when I get to the first, cell, the browser does not move any more, even
if the cursor is above the top of the visible field
Cheers,
Zoltán