[IPython-User] "save as" in notebook

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Sat Jan 21 07:59:57 CST 2012

Hi All,

I was wondering whether there is any particular reason why a "save as"
option is not implemented in the html notebook. To me it seems that
"rename" does what it says, renames the document, and therefore, there
is no way to create multiple versions of the same notebook file. So, at
the moment, whenever I need another version, I end up making a copy on
the command line. This is OK, and if there are reasons, I will certainly
understand them, but perhaps there are others who would find a dedicated
menu option useful.
Cheers,
Zoltán