[IPython-User] User Installation of IPython Parallel Capabilities

Erik Petigura eptune@gmail....
Sat Jan 21 17:23:55 CST 2012

Thanks for the tips, Min!

I couldn't get easy_install to work so I built libzmq from source then built pyzmq against it.

Does homebrew allow for user installs?  My machines have macports on them and every time I need some new software, I have to bug the admin.

Erik