[IPython-User] autoscrolling in html notebook

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Sun Jan 22 14:26:13 CST 2012

Hi Brian,

Many thanks for your comments! I see that there is a serious obstacle
here, and I agree that if one did what I was inquiring about, that could
lead to some unexpected behaviour. It just so happened that I had never
encountered those cases, so they didn't bug me. But your point is taken.
However, the question about scrolling up could be still valid, couldn't
it? When one is scrolling up, one does not expect output from anywhere,
one just wants to get to the top of the page. This does not involve
autoscrolling, for the user is doing it.
Cheers,
Zoltán