[IPython-User] output of multiple statements?

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Sun Jan 22 16:42:46 CST 2012

2012/1/22 Zoltán Vörös <zvoros@gmail.com>:
> so the print statement does not respect the size constraints of the browser.

Actually, this is browser dependent.  With master, both 'foo()' and
'print foo()' behave identically for me, but:

- chrome 15 line-wraps both cases.
- firefox 9 flows both as a single, huge line.

Now, given that there are no \n characters in that line, one could
argue that the FF behavior is more 'correct', despite being actually
less useful.  I prefer what Chrome does.