[IPython-User] autoscrolling in html notebook

Zoltán Vörös zvoros@gmail....
Sun Jan 22 17:01:49 CST 2012

>     I think this would be cool, but perhaps others should add their
>     voice to this. Others might want it otherwise.
>

> The problem is that if the last cell is longer than the screen, then
> scroll to bottom might be too far, no?
I guess you have to decide what is more important, the top, or the
bottom of the last cell. And I believe, it really depends on the
situation, so whatever you pick will satisfy some, and dissatisfy the
others.
> - type type type...
> - Want to scroll up or down? Esc.
> - page up....
> - read what I need
> - page down...
> - Enter
> - back to editing.
>
> This would be fast and fluid, and would not require the mouse at all.
If the mouse could be disposed of, that would be awesome.
Cheers,
Zoltán