[IPython-User] autoscrolling in html notebook

Michael Waskom mwaskom@stanford....
Mon Jan 23 12:27:57 CST 2012

One problem here is that I'm holding out hope the notebook will eventually
have a good way of supporting vim/emacs style keyboard shortcuts (at least
to the extent a readline-enabled terminal app does) and making escape do
something special from IPython's point of view would present a serious
obstacle to good vim support.

Of course it might just not be possible to get vimmy behavior into the
notebook.

Michael