[IPython-User] equation numbering in ipython 0.12

Brian Granger ellisonbg@gmail....
Mon Jan 23 15:19:12 CST 2012

I don't know how to get MathJax to number equations, but that would
definitely be nice.  I don't see any numbers currently, are you saying
you do see some types of equation numbers?

Brian

On Mon, Jan 23, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Comer Duncan <comer.duncan@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am working on a notebook and have found that the equations I put in
> markup cells are beginning to increase in number where it would be
> useful to have them rendered (mathjax) with equation numbered
> sequentially.  Does anyone know how to do this by modifying mathjax
> somewhere or by some other means?
>
> Thanks for  your help.
>
> Comer

Brian E. Granger