[IPython-User] autoscrolling in html notebook

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jan 23 19:56:52 CST 2012

2012/1/23 Brian Granger <ellisonbg@gmail.com>:
> I work *very* hard to try and make sure that focusing the cell
> *always* focuses the CM editor.  I explicitely trigger a focus on the
> CM editor (keyboard focus) when a cell comes into focus.  This is why
> a selected cell is always ready to type into.  I will keep this in
> mind, but I think it would be very difficult to keep cells ready to
> type into while allowing them to lose focus.

But all I'm suggesting is making Esc produce the same action that
clicking on the cell outline produces, that's all.  That action
*already exists*, I just want to be able to do it with the keyboard
instead of the mouse.