[IPython-User] Untitled notebooks

Cameron Hayne cameron.hayne@dftmicrosystems....
Tue Jan 24 15:52:37 CST 2012

> We want to force users to be explicit about deleting notebooks.

The problem I have with this is that it isn't obvious at all to me how
to do this. (in iPython 0.12)
I start iPython in notebook mode and I get a browser window. I click
on the New Notebook button and get a new window.
When I'm finished with my one-off calculations, I'd like to dispose of
this notebook but I don't see any button to do that.
So I quit the browser and control-C the kernel and then I get the
build-up of Untitled notebooks that Zoltán mentioned.
What am I missing?
... Cameron
--
Cameron Hayne