[IPython-User] qtconsole ignoring subplot spacing widths

Joon Ro joonpyro@gmail....
Sun Jan 29 21:55:22 CST 2012

I actually have been struggling with this for several days.
Whatever I do, when I have subplots I cannot make it show suptitle.

I just tried the following in my notebook,

> plt.plot([1,2,3])
> plt.suptitle('foo')
> plt.subplots_adjust(top=.5)

and there is no suptitle.