[IPython-User] [ANN] Emacs IPython Notebook 0.1.beta

Takafumi Arakaki aka.tkf@gmail....
Sun Jul 1 14:41:45 CDT 2012

Hi,

I would like to announce release of my IPython Notebook client in
Emacs (EIN).  IPython is really fantastic environment.  If you are
using Emacs (even if you are not using notebook), I think EIN will
make it even better!

Features:

Emacs IPython Notebook (EIN) provides fully featured IPython Notebook
client and integrated REPL.  While EIN makes notebook editing very
powerful by allowing you to use any Emacs features, it also expose
IPython features such as code evaluation, object inspection and code
completion to the Emacs side.  These features can be accessed anywhere
in Emacs and improve Python code editing and reading in Emacs.

Links:

* Online Documentation:
  http://tkf.github.com/emacs-ipython-notebook/
* Screenshots:
  https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook/wiki/Screenshots
* Repository at GitHub:
  https://github.com/tkf/emacs-ipython-notebook

Current version is 0.1.beta but there is no planned fix/change before 0.1.
I will just bump it to 0.1 after websocket.el 1.0 is officially out.

Thanks,
Takafumi