[IPython-User] IPython Machine Image: Best packages and extensions for Ubuntu?

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Sun Jul 8 20:23:18 CDT 2012

Done. The new version of the AMI is up. Any new instance launched will
use it. Everything seems to be working from what I can test, but
there's a fair amount of packages I've added that I'm not familiar
with. God willing, it'll all be ok, but let me know if anything's
broken and I'll get it fixed straight away.

Thanks