[IPython-User] IPython Machine Image: Best packages and extensions for Ubuntu?

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Mon Jul 9 20:09:59 CDT 2012

Fernando, is this something you think NBC should include? I'll be honest, I
don't understand what it'd be used for. I don't expect a long explaination,
I'll look into it more at my end. I just wasn't sure Julian was familiar
with NBC in particular and don't know much about this kind of security to
discuss it properly.

Sorry if I'm being ignorant Julian. I lack experience and just struggle to
keep up at times. If you put me right on stuff, I'm keen to learn.