[IPython-User] [IPython-dev] [ANN] vIPer is out!!!

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Mon Jul 9 21:37:04 CDT 2012

On Mon, Jul 9, 2012 at 6:58 PM, Damián Avila <damianavila@gmail.com> wrote:
> To all,
>
> I would like to announce to you that I have released a very alpha version of
> vIPer.
>
> vIPer is a new tool to work with IPython notebooks, a webkit-based browser
> with a lot of interesting features.

Congratulations, and thanks for putting it up on github!  I look
forward to playing with it soon...

ps - we really need to revamp our homepage and organize things so we
have a nice way of linking to the various projects in the 'ipython
ecosystem': Paul's vim client, the emacs notebook client, viper,
Carl's NBC, ... (am I forgetting something?)