[IPython-User] IPython Machine Image: Best packages and extensions for Ubuntu?

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Tue Jul 10 20:48:09 CDT 2012

NBC is back up on github now, but the project name is slightly
different. There's still plenty to do there if anyone wants to play
with it. I've got some ideas for the sprint too. Is the wiki open to
any ideas, or should we run stuff through the list first?

I remembered to post the URL today :)
https://github.com/carlsmith/notebookcloud