[IPython-User] ipycli - command line support for notebooks

Darren Govoni darren@ontrenet....
Thu Jul 12 12:17:16 CDT 2012

Hi,
   In case it's relevant, just tossing out a url to some javascript file
system managers.
The backends could be ported to python fairly easily I think.

http://devsnippets.com/article/7-free-powerful-file-managers.html

Sounds cool what's going on here!

Darren