[IPython-User] ipycli - command line support for notebooks

Carl Smith carl.input@gmail....
Fri Jul 13 12:23:26 CDT 2012

Each to their own. I never got the dashboard myself. I don't think it makes
sense to have two interfaces when one of them can already do everything the
other is meant to do.

Google docs is different because a doc can't manage other docs.

If other people like the dashboard, that's cool. There's nothing really
wrong with it. I'm just a minimalist.