[IPython-User] Refactoring in ipynb

Aaron Meurer asmeurer@gmail....
Sat Jul 14 12:46:09 CDT 2012

If the variable name is a fairly unique one, you could do a find and
replace in the JSON itself using a text editor. I think there might also be
a way to export the notebook to a .py file and reimport it, in which case
you can use any Python refactoring tool under the sun (others will have to
say how to do this or correct me if I'm wrong here).

Aaron Meurer

On Jul 14, 2012, at 10:55 AM, "junkshops@gmail.com" <junkshops@gmail.com>