[IPython-User] Hook to add alternative notebook manager

Toby Burnett tburnett@uw....
Tue Jul 17 22:17:24 CDT 2012

Thank you!
This is exactly the sort of thing I've been waiting for, as I watch the list of my notebooks grow, and often wish to have access to earlier versions, included their output! Also hoping for a sensible way to share notebooks with my students.

I've installed the updated version of IPython 0.14dev and your manager Ok, and django of course. But I'd appreciate dummy's style hints on how to actually start using it. I take it that mysql was installed with django? I'm mystified about how to set INSTALLED_APPS and start the django server. Oh, in windows as well as linux if possible.

--Toby Burnett