[IPython-User] Hook to add alternative notebook manager

Benjie Chen benjie@ginkgobioworks....
Wed Jul 18 12:06:29 CDT 2012

Tony,

I will send you more instructions on Django later when I get a chance.
You can probably just try it out with SQLite to start. We've not yet
added most of the UIs that make it useful: users, tagging, etc, but
it's just a start along that direction and I wanted to get some
initial feedback.

Brian: got your comment on the pull request, I will rebase,
restructure the hook to follow your other pull request. All when I get
a chance.

Will keep you updated when we make more progress on the UI front. Thanks.

Benjie