[IPython-User] ipython notebook help

MinRK benjaminrk@gmail....
Thu Jul 19 20:50:52 CDT 2012

On Thu, Jul 19, 2012 at 6:03 PM, Darren Govoni <darren@ontrenet.com> wrote:

> **
> Do any of the image processing cells in your image notebook (which is
> great help btw!) implicitly leverage
> ipython's parallel flows at all?

Nope.  It's just a transcript of a demo doing basic work with images in
numpy, matplotlib, and PIL.

The parallel code is not terribly hidden or implicit, so it should be
apparent when it is in use.

For that, you should check out our tutorial
notebooks<https://github.com/ipython/ipython-in-depth> from
the presentation this week.