[IPython-User] Installing ipython dependencies

Felix Patzelt felix@neuro.uni-bremen...
Fri Jul 20 06:41:51 CDT 2012

Thanks for the quick response. I could request, that zmq is installed from one of the repositories available through yum. However, I'm not sure whether this is a sustainable solution since the repositories are often so out of date. For example, the only ipython Version available is 0.10! I will proceed and request root access to my desktop box for testing. If I get everything working, I can try to request certain dependencies to be installed on the cluster. Would have been great if there was a possibility to install everything with user rights though.