[IPython-User] Installing ipython dependencies

Felix Patzelt felix@neuro.uni-bremen...
Fri Jul 20 10:08:17 CDT 2012

Thanks a lot, this worked. Unfortunately,  I have some more work to do. E.G. sqlite is still missing. I talked to the admin and we will prepare our own repository for necessary tools for everyone. I'll try and put together a standard installation of ipython, numpy, scipy, etc. so that everyone can use that. Currently most people here are using Matlab, but this may change in the near future.