[IPython-User] Installing ipython dependencies

Fernando Perez fperez.net@gmail....
Fri Jul 20 10:29:49 CDT 2012

On Fri, Jul 20, 2012 at 8:08 AM, Felix Patzelt
<felix@neuro.uni-bremen.de> wrote:
> Thanks a lot, this worked. Unfortunately,  I have some more work to do. E.G. sqlite is still missing. I talked to the admin and we will prepare our own repository

You probably didn't have sqlite (with dev headers) available when you
built python.  You'll need to rebuild your python for that.

for necessary tools for everyone. I'll try and put together a standard
installation of ipython, numpy, scipy, etc. so that everyone can use
that. Currently most people here are using Matlab, but this may change
in the near future.

Great!  Keep us posted :)