[IPython-User] batch convert notebooks to html files

Martin Jones martin.jones@ed.ac...
Mon Jul 23 03:10:22 CDT 2012

Hi,

I have just finished using iPython to teach a couple of Python
courses, and I would like to convert all my notebooks (I have 20 of
them) to html (Print view) in order to put them up on a web server. Is
there any way of doing this in a semi-automated fashion, i.e. could I
write a bash/python script to do the conversion from the command line?
I know that I could just open each notebook in a web browser, get the
print view, then save it, but I am trying to come up with a way that I
can rebuild all the web pages if I make a change to a notebook.

Thanks,

Martin