[IPython-User] Installing ipython dependencies

Felix Patzelt felix@neuro.uni-bremen...
Mon Jul 23 13:06:26 CDT 2012

Hi again,

we are catching up with the dependencies. However, I still can't install the qtconsole. easy_install ipython[qtconsole] just gives  the error

pkg_resources.UnknownExtra: ipython 0.13 has no such extra feature 'qtconsole'

and this really seems to be a problem with the distribute repository. easy_install ipython[zmq,notebook,test] works fine.